Andy posted in Volunteer Days on December 23, 2012 at 7:25 pm
What a year of ups and downs we have had!
- Down came the old-coastguard tower that covered the magazine.
- Down we dug to discover the footings of the barrack block.
- Up has gone the number of volunteer joining us.
- Up have gone the number of those following our Facebook page.
- Our iPhone and Android apps have gone up on sale.
- Up has gone our redesigned website.
Our very own Craig has made two videos – one summarising the whole year, and one of the last volunteer day of 2012.
What an enjoyable day it has been, mince pies, Christmas cake, and a touch of mulled wine – and a lot of work!
None of what we are doing could be done with out the support of our friends and volunteers. From all of us at Shoreham Fort:
Happy new year!
See you in 2013!